Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Open House Pics

Well OBVIOUSLY Open House came and went already LOL, but I thought I would share it anyways. I always have fun meeting my new kiddos. That night I knew I had met some really sweet kids...it made me more excited about that next Monday!! ;) Pictures below of my room set up for open house.
This is a sign in table when they first walk in. I have this sign in sheet on my TPT store for FREE!! :) Just click on my link to get your copy.

Overlook of the room and their desk. There's a parent information folder on their desk, a ring pop with a note that says "Thanks for Popping in!!", and a color sheet with mistakes in the picture for them to search for and color while I talk to their parents.


Here's a close up of their desk.
Here's the link for the sign in sheet. Here's a picture of the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment