Friday, November 22, 2013

My First Product to Share!!!! :)

Here's my first product to share!!! It's a writing goal chart for your students to keep up with their writing goals each day.  It also helps me keep up with what they need to be working on. Each day after our lesson, I pull groups based on their goal so that we can focus on what they need to be working on.  This chart is a great way of quickly seeing what goal they are on and what group I can pull.  I also keep this on my information sheet to keep my own personal records, but this chart gives me a quick reference to save some time. My students love being able to switch their goal and refer to it themselves. As a class we do peer assessments at the end when they share. We give 2 gold stars and a wish. Their wishes and gold stars might determine what the person sharing's future goals is everyone agrees on it.
If you would like your own set of Writing Goals please go to my Teacher's Notebook store or TPT store!! There's a free version to try out and you can purchase the full version as well.


Writing Goals Chart

2 comments:

  1. Jenny - thanks so much for adding your blog! I've tried to follow you, but it says it's not working - may just be a glitch - I will try again later! :D

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea something is wrong…and I can't seem to figure it out…being new to this has it's up and downs!!

    ReplyDelete