Saturday, December 7, 2013

Room Pics


Thanks to Pinterest and TPT I feel really good about the set up of my room!! So many amazing ideas out there. I'm posting some pics up of my room for you to look at! I know I LOVE looking at pics of other teachers rooms so I hope you enjoy!!

Cubbies

Who's here and Who's not

These shelves contain books for Students to choose from based on their levels and what they enjoy. Then underneath is their familiar reading tub they will use in Daily Five.
Buddy Readers
Reading Center
Computer Center



Word Work Center
Skippy Jon Jones Display (Thanks to Khols!!)
Loose a tooth and Happy Birthday area.
Overlook of my room

These zebra print papers from Hobby Lobby made my clear plastics drawers look so much better.
Guided Reading area (cute pillows were added)
Mailboxes
Daily Five/Cafe Board
Leveled books for Guided Reading
This is a display of how the students will get home each day.
I love this...It was a great find at Big Lots!!
Guided Reading Materials

Team Supply Buckets

Homeworkoploy continues in my room this year. My kids love it!! If you want you own copy go to...Lady Bug Teacher Files
Listening Center...the books are behind the zebra curtain in cute lil tubs for them to pick from

2 comments: